It’s hard work being your own boss. And as an appointment-based small business you need a robust, reliable system that allows you to manage bookings professionally and efficiently.
You’re probably using pen and paper right now. But if you’re reading this you may be contemplating a switch to a technical solution. If so, it’s a smart move. That’s because paper-based appointment systems are notoriously inefficient. They take longer to manage and lack the analytical capability you need to proactively grow your business. In fact, your paper-based solution could be costing you time and money.
So using a paper-based diary is a BIG compromise – and one you probably don’t even realise you’re making.
So if you:
- Regularly lose money due to no-shows
- Manually text customers their pre-appointment reminders
- Consistently have empty slots in your diary
- Miss out on new business because you couldn’t answer the phone
- Haphazardly record client contact details
- Lose track of which clients had what and when
BUT don’t want to get bogged down by a complex, highly functional, expensive business management solution - DiaryBooker is for you